Christmas is right around the corner, and it can be hard to finding the right gift ideas for pregnant moms. Clothes are hard because her body is constantly changing, and gifts for the baby are always loved and so adorable, but it still isn’t something that is just for the mama. We’ve made a list of our 5 favorite gifts that are just for the mom-to-be that are sure to make her feel special this holiday season.
5. Pregnancy Massage – A massage is a great gift for pregnant moms anytime, but it’s an amazing gift for someone who has little feet tap dancing on her back constantly. Help her ease that aching back.
4. Hire a house cleaner – Not much is better for a nesting mama than having someone clean the things she can’t bend over to reach. It’s also a great way to remind her to take it easy.
3. Jewelry – She may not want new clothes right now, so giving a cute necklace or pair of earrings is a great way to change up her maternity look. Jewelry also gives you plenty of wiggle room in your budget, you can easily spend a little or a lot on a great piece for her.
2. Body Pillow – This is such a lifesaver for sleep during pregnancy. Some women may have a hard time spending the money to invest in a good body pillow themselves, so this is a great option to give as a gift. Both she and her spouse will thank you for the peaceful nights!
1. Mama Bird Box Subscription – We may be a little biased, but we think that a Mama Bird Box is the best gift for a mama-to-be. We have curated a great mix of health and beauty items to make a pregnant mom-to-be feel extra special. With the carefully handpicked items for each month of pregnancy, you can gift one box or a full subscription. You can’t go wrong either way and it’s already beautifully wrapped and packaged!
Meagan Bailey is a very talented photographer and mama-to-be who happens to be one of my very best friends. I was so excited when she announced that she was expecting, and lucky for us it was right around the time that Mama Bird Box launched. She was kind enough to write a review of her first box and took these lovely photos.
Thanks for sharing, Meagan!
Have you heard of Mama Bird Box? My best friend Becca and her sister started their own company just for the pregnant moms out there! It’s monthly subscriptions for each month of your pregnancy. They are specialized as you go through each stage of pregnancy (ex. headaches, morning sickness, etc.). I got the sweetest little note inside with all kind of goodies!!! Check out their page if you’re expecting or know anyone who is! A little something to make the Mama-to-be feel special! MAMA BIRD BOX
This was my first subscription! During my first trimester. Filled with all kind of goodies to help with nausea and even those pesky headaches.
A sweet personalized note from Beth and Becca.
Cutest gestational sticker for how many weeks I was!
Yummy lemon ginger macaroons!! If you love coconut then you will love these!
This Aromatherapy shower burst smells so so good. Helps with headaches.
Morning sickness is no joke, I kept this spray in my purse and it helped ease the nausea each morning.
These drink mixes tastes delish and are so nutritious.
and a cute little coaster to remind you to drink plenty of fluids and stay very hydrated!